Mango Avocado Salsa
This gluten free mango avocado salsa uses a handful of ingredients, less than 10 minutes to make and is perfect with fish, fajitas and as a delicious summer appetizer. Vegan and Paleo-friendly.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup mango cut into small chunks
- 1 cup avocado cut into small chunks
- 1 cup red onions cut into small chunks
- 1 cup heirloom tomatoes seeded, cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp jalapeño pepper minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
In a large bowl, assemble all ingredients. Stir well. Serve immediately.
Serve with chips or spoon on your favorite meat.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 9.2% | Vitamin C: 18.8% | Calcium: 0.6% | Iron: 1%