Check off your fall bucket list with these Wisconsin-inspired fun fall activities for families that are low cost and kid-friendly.
Must-Do Family Friendly Wisconsin Fall Bucket List
I’ve made it a point over the years to find ways to sneak in a few more outdoor activities with my family in autumn. Not only do you get the caveat of sans mosquitos but you also can make it a day out due to cooler temps with still plenty of sunshine.
And, living here in Wisconsin, fall is such a joy to behold. From the fall color to apple and pumpkin picking and more. It’s definitely a great time to get out and about.
Besides there are so many wonderful activities indoors (if the weather is less congenial) and out to get the kids involved in without costing an arm and a leg.
Check out my favorite list of must-do family-friendly activities to check off your Wisconsin fall bucket list:
1. Walk in the woods.
2. Play in the leaves.
3. Go to a local apple orchard.
4. Pick out a pumpkin.
5. Boo at the Zoo.
6. Make a bonfire.
7. Collect leaves.
8. Take a trail ride.
9. Make a homemade Halloween costume.
10. Go to a farmer’s market.
11. Make homemade taffy apples.
12. Have a fall-inspired breakfast in bed.
13. Read some great fall books.
14. Watch a fall-inspired movie.
15. Host an outdoor movie night.
16. Make baked apples.
17. Design and build a bird feeder or suet holder.
RELATED: How to Make a Suet Cake
18. String some colored electric lights.
19. Sing some fall songs.
20. Make some fall fudge.
21. Drink hot mulled apple cider.
22. Collect walnuts and acorns.
23. Make a flower arrangement with acorns.
24. Craft with leaves.
25. Make Long John Biscuit Donuts.
26. Make homemade granola to take on a hike.
27. Plant some spring bulbs.
28. Walk a corn maze.
29. Attend an autumn fair.
30. Indulge with a fall-inspired soup.
Can’t remember all of these great family activities for fall? Here’s a colorful Wisconsin Fall Bucket List just for families and it’s printable, too.
For more great ideas for activities to do with your family, be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Travel Section.