You can say “I Love You” and not break your budget with these beautiful but thoughtful Valentines Day gift ideas all under $25.
True Love: 25 Valentines Day Gift Ideas Under $25
Are you trying to find the perfect gift for your special someone this Valentine’s Day? If so, you’ll definitely feel the love with these thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas under $25.
RELATED: Fabulous Gifts for Moms
(Author’s Note: If you can splurge just a little bit more, there are three additional gift ideas at the end of this post that you don’t want to miss.)
1. Bath Bombs Gift Set under $20
Pamper your beloved with this wonderfully scented bath bomb set.
2. Rose Soap under $13
These rose soaps are fragrant and sweet as is the adorable teddy bear that’s comes in this beautiful gift box.
3. “Best Wife Ever” under $13
Your forever bride will be reminded each morning that she’s the best–EVER!
4. Savvy Infusion® Water Bottle under $15
This beautifully simple water bottle is the perfect gift for the health-minded.
5. Tree Of Life Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace under $20
This necklace is stunningly etched with the Tree of Life. As an added bonus, it’s also an essential oil diffuser.
6. Bohemia Style Opal Pendant under $20
Elegant as a peacock, is this opal pendant. Beautifully, designed and gorgeous for all occasions.
7. Glass Slipper Bangle Bracelet under $24
Give her a bangle she’ll remember – true blue FOREVER!
8. Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates under $13
Rich and decadent, your love will enjoy these hazelnut chocolates – one bite at a time.
9. Godiva Chocolatier Classic Gold Ballotin Candy under $14
Chocolate doesn’t get better than this! Rich and creamy Godiva individual bites your sweetheart will swoon.
10. 100% Charmeuse Silk Long Scarf under $25
Wrap your lover in this silky floral long scarf.
11. Swarovski 14k White Gold Plated Crystal Earrings under $14
Elegant crystal and gold earrings will reflect the love you feel for your sweetie.
This beautiful coffee table book will tempt your imagination with lush photos of sea glass design and inspirational quotes for the heart and soul.
13. Men’s Bamboo Wooden Watch under $22
This one-of-a-kind watch is beautifully carved and will hold up well day after day.
14. XO Hug and Kisses Sterling Silver Necklace under $24
Give your sweetie a sterling silver hug and kiss with this beautifully crafted necklace.
15. White Tea and Ginger Soy Wax Aromatherapy Candle under $22
Romantically scented, this white tea and ginger soy candle will definitely set the mood for time for two.
16. Silken Kimono Short Robe under $16
Soft and silky this kimono is perfect for lounge wear or that special evening.
17. P.S. I Love You Picture Frame under $14
Display your favorite Kodak moment with the one you love with this beautiful picture frame.
18. Bacon Heart Tote Bag under $18
Love bacon? Who doesn’t. But a tote? That’s a gift that keeps on giving.
19. I Love You Key Ring under $7
You’ve got the key to your true love’s heart with this lovely heart key ring.
20. Handcrafted 24K Gold Foil Rose under $24
Forever will your love know your devotion with this delicate gold foil rose.
21. Organic Flower Tea Set under $24
Moments with your true love should be sipped not gulped. So too with this divine flowering tea set.
22. Forever Lover Sterling Silver Heart Necklace under $16
She has your heart, now give her yours with this forever lover necklace.
Three Final Valentine’s Gift Ideas if You Want to Splurge Just a Little
23. Kate Spade “Heart of Gold” Bracelet under $32
Your one love has a heart of gold, so why not show her with this fabulous bracelet.
24. Heart Umbrella under $33
Never feel the chill of rain with this lovely Valentine-red heart-shaped umbrella–large enough for two.
25. I Love You Pendant under $129
I don’t believe any woman can hear “I love you” enough. But with this very special pendant, she’ll see it written in over 120 different languages.
For more Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas, be sure to check out my Pinterest Board: Valentines Day Ideas from Wisconsin Homemaker.