Live more eco-friendly with these trash-to-treasure upcycled home decor items and finds that will enhance all of your favorite living spaces.
20 Amazing Upcycled Home Decor Items and Finds
If your goal is to live more eco-friendly, look no further than these upcycled home decor items and finds that will enhance and add beauty to your favorite living space.
It’s true: there is an urgent need to live harmoniously with the Earth’s environment, and one way we can all do this is by supporting folks who have upcycled discarded items and serendipitous finds and turned them from trash to treasures for your home.
It’s amazing that these finds can now be purchased online and many items even have multiple uses—which is great because it gives life again and again to what we normally would have thought dump-worthy.
So, if you want to support a more eco-friendly lifestyle, it might be time to think about buying one (or more) upcycled items.
Here are just a few of my favorite picks for upcycled items that would be great for any room in your home:
1. Reclaimed Wooden Coat Hook
2. Salvaged Drum Mirror
3. Remnant Fabric Rug
4. Recycled Tire Entrance Mat
5. Upcycled Kitchen Towels
6. Recovered Glass Bottle Serving Dish
7. Scrap Metal Tray
Creative Co-Op Red Metal Oval 2 Tier Tray – https://amzn.to/2O2nJ3p
8. Repurposed Barrel Heads
9. New Life for Discarded Coffee Grounds
10. Eco-Friendly Wood Bench
11. Reclaimed Wood Frame
12. Upcycled Floral Centerpiece
13. Scrap Lumber Table
14. Reassigned Vintage Art
15. Upcycled Throw
16. Leftover Fabric Blanket for Baby
17. Scrap Mat For Your Pet
18. Reclaimed for Your Garden
19. Rescued Repurposed Metal ArtUp
20. Second Life Gift Wrap
Want more upcycled-inspired ideas for your home? Check these out:
- Upcycled Closet Ideas
- Upcycled Home Office Storage Hacks
- Country Bathroom Ideas on a Budget
- Small Home Office Decorating Ideas
- DIY Glass Candlestick Totem Yard Art
- DIY Repurposed Christmas Tree Projects