10 Top Tech Gift Ideas for Everyone in Your Family
You don’t have to break the bank with these amazing top tech gift ideas that are perfect for everyone in your family.
1. Lipstick-size Battery (think recharging on the fly) – Under $10.
Easy to slip in a purse or pocket, this lipstick battery recharger is perfect for the person on-the-go.
2. Pocket Size Portable Speaker – Under $20.
Who says you have to have a room-size woofer speaker? This pint-size speaker is just the ticket as a super gift for someone who is short on space but loves their music big time.
3. 10 Function Survival Tool – Under $15
You never know when your special someone will need the help of this super survival tool kit. You might even be inclined to buy one yourself–just in case.
4. Kid’s Fleece Speaker Headband – Under $20
This froggy delight headband is not only great for keeping ears warm but also putting out some wild music, with the help of an iPhone, iPad or iPod.
5. Isotoner Men’s Touch Screen Knit Gloves – Under $20
No one said you have to bare your hands to the cold when answering a phone call or text. These gloves offer the ability to manage any touch screen without losing a beat.
6. House of Marley Smile Jamaica In-Ear Headphone – Under $25
These earbuds offer a full range of sound and clarity. Perfect for any music-lover.
7. Portable Cell Phone Spider Holder – Under $20
You’ll love the portability and hands off feature that this spider holder offers. Easy installation in any vehicle.
8. Selfie Stick – Under $20
Long or short shots are just a quick click away. This is for the photo-hungry, selfie-loving person in your life.
9. Yodeling Pickle – Under $20
While everyone else seeks out the mundane, you can gift this one-of-a-kind yodeling pickle.
10. Simon Swipe Game – Under $25
Based on the original, this Simon Swipe Game is portable and fun for all ages.
Finally, give the gift that keeps on giving – an Amazon Gift Card. Perfect anytime of the year.
For more great gifts for any occasion, be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Gift Ideas Section.