When you’re short on time and need a meal on the go, try this Poached Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich recipe that cooks up in under 10 minutes.
How to Make Poached Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
There’s no need to head to the drive-thru for breakfast, when you make this easy-breezy recipe for Poached Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.
It takes less than 10 minutes to make from start to finish, which means you’ll have more time to start your day with a breakfast that is both satisfying and delicious.
Plus, it’s easy to adjust this recipe to make one or make more breakfast sandwiches. The timing is the same no matter how many you make, which is great for large and small families.
And, it’s easy on your budget.
So when you don’t want to “gourmet-it” give this recipe a try. Here’s how.
Cooking Tip: Add sautéed spinach or homemade pesto for a delicious change of taste.
Start by preparing my Easy Poached Eggs in Ramekins per the recipe instructions.
While you are waiting for the eggs to cook, toast the English muffins and heat the Canadian bacon or ham in the microwave for 30 seconds or until warm.
Then, lay out all of the plates and ingredients and assemble away.
In no time at all, the sandwiches are ready to go. Easy-peezy.
In fact, you’ll even have enough time to make a pot of coffee by the time this sandwich is ready to be served. Enjoy!
For more quick and easy morning ideas, check out these family favorite recipes:
- Cheesy Ham, Egg and Potato Casserole
- Ham Mushroom and Cheese Quiche
- Amish Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Cream Cheese Danish Recipe
Poached Egg Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 poached eggs Follow instructions for this recipe via link in RECIPE NOTES below.
- 4 English Muffins
- 4 deli ham slices or fully-cooked Canadian Bacon or even cooked bacon
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- Prepare Easy Poached Eggs per recipe instructions. (Link found in RECIPE NOTES below.)
- Toast English muffins.
- Heat ham slices or Canadian bacon in the microwave for 30 seconds or until warm. You can also grill the bacon until warmed.
- Assemble sandwich: Stack cheese, Canadian bacon and poached eggs on the English muffin. Enjoy!