Oh so decadent but delightful to your tastebuds is this recipe for easy No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfait. With just a handful of ingredients you too can make a scrumptious dessert for your friends and family.
Easy No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfait
You don’t have to wait for cherry season here in Wisconsin (June-July) in order to break out the fresh cherries, cherry preserves, and/or cherry filling. In fact, one of my top family recipes is requested yearround: No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfait.
Either way, this recipe is so rich and creamy that you will want to it keep in your culinary pocket for impromptu guests or when you need a dessert on the fly.
But what about feeding a crowd? This recipe is amazing simple to double and as a showstopper you can make individual Mini-Cherry Cheesecake Parfait Shooters, instead.
That being said, this recipe, easily makes 4-6 servings comfortably. If you want make the cherry cheesecake parfait shooters, this will make approximately 12 servings, plus you’ll probably find that you’ll need less of a base when filling each glass.
But don’t stop there. I encourage you try some of my favorite variations listed below. Or better yet, make up your own combo!
Here are the ingredients to start with:
First, in a blender add softened cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk. Blend until smooth. Now you’re ready to assemble your parfait.
I like to start by layering about 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each parfait glass. Then following that with your cream cheese mixture, followed by a spoonful of filling.
You can layer this a couple of more times but be sure to finish with a little bit of cream cheese on top.
If you’d like to be super fancy, top your parfait with some fresh or canned whipped cream, like Reddi Whip Original Dairy Whipped Topping. This is optional, of course, but it really makes it look (and taste) pretty amazing.
Variations to This No-Bake Parfait Recipe
I’ve shared with you my “cherry” version of this parfait but trust me there are more ways to enjoy this parfait recipe. It’s easy peasy. Just substitute the cherry filling with a filling of your choice.
Here are just a few of my favorite tantalizing ideas to whet your appetite:
- Caramel with Cashews
- Saucy Blueberry Filling
- Fresh-Cut Strawberries with a touch of Kirsch
- Sweetened Rhubarb Compote
- Fried Apples
- Chocolate Fudge with Walnuts
- Splash of Creme de Menthe
- Apricot Jam with Sliced Almonds
- Drizzle of Amoretto with Sliced Almonds
- Crushed Pineapple with Chopped Macadamias
So which is your favorite? Cherry? Or one of my other favorite varieties?
Want more delicious dessert recipes? Be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker Recipes Section.
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Parfait
- 12 tbsp Clearbrook Farms Cherry • Tart Filling 22 oz jar
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese
- 14 oz Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 tbsp Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 can Reddi Whip Original Dairy Whipped Topping optional
- In a blender empty one can of sweetened condensed milk.
- To that add one package of cream cheese (8 ounces).
- Blend well.
- To your parfait glasses, add 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs to each one.
- Next layer with a spoonful or two of cheesecake filling, followed by a spoonful of cherry filling.
- Do this one more time and top with cherry filling.
- Top with fresh or canned whipped cream. Serve. Enjoy!