Keep the kids from viewing their favorite Santa helper at work with this holiday do not disturb door knob hangers project. Free printables.
Holiday Do Not Disturb Door Knob Hangers Project and Free Printables
Sometimes even Santa’s helpers need some quiet time to finish last minute wrapping and packing–or even napping. So let your kiddos (young and old) know you are unavailable temporarily with one of these handy holiday-inspired do not disturb door knob hangers.
They’re easy to make and can be used again and again.
Supplies You’ll Need
1. Print out the front and back views for the signs. You can size them however large or small as you need them. And you can print it on card stock or regular paper.
2. Cut out the color pattern you want. You can use the same color on both sides or you can use a red (Do Not Disturb) — green (Welcome) holiday pattern instead.
3. (Optional) If you use foam board, trace the sign pattern on it and cut out.
4. Glue wrong sides together (non-printed sides). However, if you used a foam board, glue the wrong side to the appropriate side of the cut pattern.
5. Let dry flat. Tip: You might want to place a heavy book on it to keep the finished product flat.
6. Finally, you can laminate the design per the instructions on the package of laminating sheets or use as is.
For more holiday craft ideas, be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Craft Section.