Give Fido a gift to remember and one he will love with these low cost dog gifts and stocking stuffers.
Low Cost Dog Gifts and Stocking Stuffers Your Pet Will Love
In our house, dogs reign supreme and why not? They’ve been ever faithful companions, plus they get high marks for always being upbeat.
Besides they’re the best walking partners an owner could possibly want.
RELATED: Gift Ideas for Mom
So when it comes to the holidays or Fido’s birthday, don’t be empty-handed when it comes to your favorite pooch. Instead pamper them with one of these super low cost dog gifts and stocking stuffers–all under $25:
1. Pet Snack Launcher – Under $25
Give your puppy something to jump about with this delicious pet snack launcher.
2. Holiday Doggie Stocking – Under $14
Your pup is part of the family, so give him his own holiday stocking filled with dog-friendly treats.
3. Collapsible Silicon Dog Water/Food Bowl – Under $7
Your pup loves his walks in the park, so bring along this collapsible food and water bowl to keep him fed and well-hydrated.
4. Soft Fleece Dog Blanket – Under $15
Make your dog feel right at home with their own soft fleece dog blanket.
5. STAR WARS Chewbacca Plush Toy – Under $25
Most pups love plush toys and this Chewy Chewbacca will make any holiday or birthday one-of-a-kind.
6. NFL Personalized Dog Tag – Under $15
Keep Fido in the ID game with his own NFL personalized dog tag.
7. KONG Medium Marvin the Moose Squeaky Toy – Under $10
Dogs love squeaky toys and this Kong Marvin the Moose Squeaky T0y will become your pup’s new lovie.
8. Santa’s Hat – Under $15 | 9. Elf Hat – Under $18 | 10. Reindeer Antlers – Under $7
11. Smart Phone Pet ID Tag with GPS – Under $10
A super Pet ID gift “just in case” Fido gets loose or lost–his own personal GPS dog tag.
12. LED Dog Leash – Under $25
Keep your dog safe in low-light walks with this LED dog leash.
13. Chocolates for the Dog Owner – Under $25
And, while not for your pet but you, the pet owner: Russell Stover Doggy Christmas Tin.
Gift Tip: You should never give your pup any chocolate. Chocolate is toxic. Here’s why: Get the Facts – Why Dogs and Chocolates Don’t Mix
14. Give the Gift that Lasts All Year – A Gift Card
From dog food, to doggie blankets and more, you know you’ll use this Amazon gift card again and again.
For more great ideas for gifts for any occasion, be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Gift Ideas Section.