From angels to hanging bacon, to the Beatles, your tree will be filled with eclectic charm, with these 25 days of Christmas tree ornaments gifts ideas to give or to buy for yourself.
25 Days of Christmas Tree Ornaments Gifts Ideas
Decorating Christmas trees goes back to the ancient peoples who attached boughs to their doorways to turn back evil spirits and beings. But luckily for us today the Christmas tree finally evolved to its present beauty and glamor.
No longer are there set rules or distinctions between what to or not to put on a Christmas tree. The sky’s the limit!
RELATED: Repurposed Christmas Tree Projects
So, give these handpicked ornaments as gifts or keep them for yourself. Either way, they’ll definitely grace any Christmas tree this holiday season and for years to come.
1. Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Nativity Angel – The Nativity is the expression of what Christmas is all about: giving oneself selflessly for another. With the angels extolling the coming of the Messiah to the beautiful and intricate design of that humble manger, offers everyone a look into the majestic wonder of God’s love for us all.
2. Patriotic Eagle – The symbols of the American Eagle and the U.S. Flag together epitomize the spirit and love of freedom upon which this country was founded.
3. Bacon Ornament – Kitschy, we agree, but putting the bacon on your Christmas tree brings it to a whole other level. Because everything is better with bacon!
4. A Christmas Story Movie Leg Lamp Ornament – From “A Christmas Story,” this ornament is eclectic. Even so, but this one-legged lamp will shine long after all of your Christmas lights dim.
5. Reed & Barton Bell Ornament – A great remembrance for this year and every year. And, of course: “Every time a bell rings, an angel receives his wings.” From the 1946 film, It’s a Wonderful Life.
6. Sock Monkey Santa Ornament – Sock Monkies have a long history of entertaining children. Whimsical, yes! But true Americana.
7. Feliz Navidad Snowman Christmas Ornaments – It may be south of the border for these snowmen but they aren’t losing much sleep worrying about the heat!
8. The Beatles Yellow Submarine Ornament – Yes, “we all live in a yellow submarine!” Great holiday cheer with Ringo, Paul, John, George!
9. Guitar Ornaments – Blaze up your holiday spirit with some wicked strings. These guitars will certainly show your wild side.
10. Willow Tree Sign for Love Ornament – Give a sign of the season by showing love to those you meet this holiday season.
11. Willow Tree Angel’s Embrace – We all need a hug now and again. Embrace your Christmas spirit with this beautiful angel.
12. Old World Christmas Bride’s Collection Ornament Box Set – Start the newlywed couple out right with their first set of ornaments. Wonderful as a wedding gift.
13. Babyprints Ornament – It is always a joy to celebrate the milestones of our lives, especially with a baby’s first Christmas.
14. Manatee Ornament – Christmas is the perfect time to draw attention to special causes and one of them the plight of the manatee: Save a Manatee.
16. Hello Kitty – Pretty in pink and snappy is this Hello Kitty.
17. Hard Candy Holiday Ornaments – Sugar and spice and everything is nice with these sugared glass candies. Reminds me of The Nutcracker.
18. Ruby Slipper Ornament – Adorn a bough with Dorothy’s ruby slipper from The Wizard of Oz. Be careful, though, for the Wicked Witch of the West!
19. Hand Blown Pickle – Good fortune to whoever finds this pickle hidden on your Christmas tree this holiday season.
20. M&M Candy Ornaments – You can pick one or all of your favorite M & Ms this Christmas.
21. Owl Ornament – Whooo Hoo is going to argue with this fun loving owl.
22. Djembe Drum Ornament – Let the deep song of drums beat out the joy of Christmas for your now and always.
23. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Ornament – Can’t resist Chevy Chase? Hilarious memories of by-gone but certainly not forgotten movie.
24. Red Angry Bird – Gamers unite with this wild and crazy character from Angry Birds.
25. Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Nativity Star Hanging Ornament – Humble beginnings but powerful in love is the sentimentality that the Nativity brings to mind each year!