With a bit of preparation and help from a pre-made crust, you too can enjoy homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza in 25 minutes or less.
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
If you are a pizza lover like me, you’ll know that there are a million and one ways to make delicious and satisfying pizza.
Take my Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Red Peppers, for example. It’s made on naan bread which I love to use because it offers a crisp outer crust that I love, as well as a soft inner crust, which my kids love.
What separates this recipe from my other recipes is the Alfredo sauce that takes the place of the classic tomato sauce, you know and love.
Why Alfredo sauce?
Simply put, this sauce adds a richness to the pizza that you won’t find with traditional sauces. It pairs well with chicken and turkey, as well as with mozzarella, which I’ve chosen to top my pizza with.
In truth, the sauce takes minimal time to make and it’s not out of the question to put this delightfully decadent pizza on you table in 25 minutes or less.
And, if you want to make a very simple and easy pizza dough that makes an amazing thin crust pizza use this Quick Pizza Dough recipe.
Both ways (naan bread or homemade pizza dough) work well with this recipe.
Start by making the Alfredo sauce. First, melt the butter and add minced garlic.
Heat for about a minute or so on medium NOT high heat. Then slowly add the cream and stir until rich and creamy.
You’ll want the cream to reduce to one half of what it currently is.
Next turn off the heat and pull the pan off the burner before adding parmesan cheese.
Before you can put the Alfredo sauce on the pizza, you need to allow it to cool. In the meantime, place the naan bread on either a pizza grate, cookie sheet, or pizza stone.
Carefully, ladle the Alfredo sauce onto the pizza.
At this point, add chopped chicken or turkey or whatever other ingredients you’d like on your pizza.
For this recipe, I added chopped roasted peppers.
And, finished with some sun-dried tomatoes.
To add a bit of fresh zing, I sprinkled freshly chopped basil over both pizzas.
Finally, it’s time to cover the entire pizza in luscious mozzarella.
Baking couldn’t be easier. Place the pizza in a preheated oven at 450 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
Once hot and bubbly remove from the oven. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
For more simple and easy pizza recipes, be sure to check out these family favorites:
- Easy Pita Pizzas
- No-Fail Grilled Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
- Quick and Easy Margherita Pizza
- Holiday Veggie Pizza Wreath
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 2 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Reggiano grated
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers chopped finely
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes chopped finely
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped finely
- 2 cups chicken or turkey cooked
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 naan bread (or homemade pizza dough- Link in RECIPE NOTES)
For Alfredo Sauce:
- Melt the butter and add the minced garlic.
- Heat for about a minute or so on medium NOT high heat.
- Slowly add the cream and stir until rich and creamy.
- You’ll want the cream to reduce to 1/2.
- Add the parmesan cheese and pull off the burner to cool.
- Place naan bread (or pizza dough) on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Layer the pizza with the Alfredo sauce, chicken, red peppers, tomatoes, and basil.
- Finally, sprinkle the mozzarella over the entire pizza.
- Place the pizza in a preheated oven at 450 degrees F for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!