Deliciously creamy and cheesy appetizer, Artichoke Dip Recipe, bakes up in no time at all and is great for parties, potlucks and as a snack.
How to Make Easy Cheesy Artichoke Dip Recipe
This cheesy artichoke dip has been my go-to recipe for parties and game day celebrations for years. What I love about it is that it’s so easy to assemble and bakes quickly in under 20 minutes.
I was introduced to this recipe many years ago at a family gathering and I was hooked.
Who would have thought that artichokes could be so delish? But they are.
And, the reason is that when you pair artichokes with cheese and melt it in the oven, well, it’s like a match made in culinary heaven. Truly.
If you are pressed for time or want to get a jump on your party appetizer recipes, you can assemble this recipe a day ahead of time. Just wrap well and refrigerate until ready to use. Then, when you are ready to serve it up, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F, bake until the cheese has melted, remove, and serve hot.
What you’ll love about this recipe is that it doesn’t require many ingredients–which is great for any party budget–and time spent on preparing this appetizer.
In fact, you probably already have most of the necessary ingredients on hand, so this recipe will come together in no time at all.
The basic ingredients are jarred artichokes, cream cheese, and shredded mozzarella or a mix of Italian cheeses (or both), a few spices and whola! instant appetizer.
You can keep the cleaning to a minimum, if you mix the entire artichoke dip in an oven-proof serving dish.
Then all you have to do is place this vessel directly into a preheated oven and once cooked through, serve as is.
MORE GREAT PARTY RECIPES: Dip It! Great Party Food to Spread, Spoon, and Scoop Cookbook (affiliate link)
For this recipe, I like to place a party tray or bowl with corn chips, celery, toasted bread rounds or pita chips, alongside the dip.
You’ll be amaze at how fast your guests will gobble this easy cheesy artichoke appetizer. Enjoy!
For more delicious dip and appetizer ideas, be sure to check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Recipe Section and these recipes:
Easy Cheesy Artichoke Dip
- 24 ounces jarred artichoke hearts drained, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded or Italian Mix Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients, except 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Place mixture into an oven-proof ceramic bowl and sprinkle top with remaining cheese. Place in oven to bake.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until mixture gets lightly golden brown on top. Remove.
- Let cool for five minutes and serve hot, alongside nacho chips, pita chips, toasted bread, or celery sticks. Enjoy!