When you need a side dish salad that is perfect for picnics, fish fries, parties and more, try my Broccoli Slaw with Pineapple and Mandarin Oranges recipe.
Quick and Easy Broccoli Slaw with Pineapple and Mandarine Oranges
I’ve made this broccoli slaw recipe for years and it’s the most sought after side dish at parties, for sure. It’s made with fresh packaged broccoli slaw and canned pineapple and mandarine oranges.
It’s super quick and easy to make, so if you get a last minute call to a pool party or need a side dish fast, this recipe for Broccoli Slaw with Pineapple and Mandarine Oranges only takes just moments to make. Your guests will love this veggie-fruit loaded salad that’s full of chewy goodness and flavor. You’ll love it because it keeps it’s “crunch” days after making.
Recipe Tip: If you know that you will be serving this in hot weather or outdoors, be sure to keep this salad refrigerated or on ice to keep the salad fresh and crisp. Enjoy!
For more delicious side dish ideas be sure to check out my Pinterest Board: Side Dish Recipes from Wisconsin Homemaker.
Broccoli Slaw with Pineapple and Mandarin Oranges
- 12 oz Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 20 oz Dole Crushed Pineapple Drained (You can also use Chunked Pineapple)
- 15 oz Dole Mandarine Oranges Drained
- 4 oz Marie's Coleslaw Dressing
- After you have drained the chunk pineapple and mandarine oranges, place these in a large bowl.
- Add the broccoli slaw.
- Dress with Marie's Coleslaw dressing, just enough to lightly coat the slaw.