This easy, no-fail 5-Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce recipe comes together in a jiffy, using five ingredients. Perfect for Eggs Benedict or drizzled over asparagus and fish.
How to Make 5-Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Sometimes you want just a little something to drizzle over your vegetables, eggs or fish. That’s the beauty of this recipe for 5-Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce. It’s light enough for such purposes without overpowering your star ingredient.
And, what I love about this recipe is how quick and easy it is to make in a jiffy, especially when I’m in a hurry or entertaining guest. This Hollandaise sauce uses the microwave only which frees up your cooking space to tackle whatever else you need to prepare.
The only other small appliance you’ll need is a blender, and that’s it.
The rest of the recipe comes together in just minutes. In fact, from start to finish it takes only five minutes to prepare, leaving you plenty of time to make your main dish like my ultimate favorite: 10 Minute Eggs Benedict.
It’s best to serve this sauce immediately. If serving later, warm slowly over a water bath. Do not microwave. This recipe for 5-Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce makes approximately one cup, enough for four servings. Enjoy!
For more delicious breakfast and brunch recipes, be sure to check Wisconsin Homemaker’s 60+ Crowd-Pleasing Brunch Buffet Menu Ideas.
5 Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice add additional tsp at a time if needed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a blender add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper. Blend for 30 seconds until smooth.
- Then, in a microwave-proof bowl, melt the butter on HI, approximately 30-60 seconds.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the egg mixture by blending a little at a time.
- The Hollandaise sauce should appear light in color.
- Check for taste. Add more salt, if needed.
- Serve immediately.