With just a couple minutes of prep, this 10 Minute Eggs Benedict recipe is perfect for breakfasts and brunches and amazingly quick and easy to make.
How to Make 10 Minute Eggs Benedict
When I think of Eggs Benedict, I think of lazy Sunday mornings with late breakfasts and hot coffee. Nothing fussy, just simple and delicious.
But I also love the simplicity of this recipe for brunches or even light dinners on busy weeknights.
The best part of Eggs Benedict is that it is a whole meal in one and can be dressed up or down depending upon the sides you choose.
Try serving it with a light dressed salad, with an accompanying citrus dressing like my Honey-Lime Dressing.
And, also if you’re not a fan of ham, try smoked bacon.
Start with my Easy Poached Eggs recipe. Boil them in ramekins as directed.
Note: For softer eggs, cook for approximately 7-8 minutes rather than the 10 minute recipe.
And, while cooking the eggs, prepare this tried and true recipe for 5 Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce. There’s no chance of your sauce failing or separating. That’s the beauty of this recipe.
Finally, toast your English Muffins, heat up sliced cooked ham or Canadian bacon (also in the microwave for about a minute or so), and then assembling everything.
Serve warm. Enjoy!
10 Minute Eggs Benedict
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 English muffins sliced thinly
- 4 slices Canadian bacon or ham or bacon
- Hollandaise Sauce (See Recipe Notes)
- Prepare Poached Eggs in Ramekins. (See Recipe Notes)
- Toast English Muffins.
- Prepare the Hollandaise Sauce according to recipe. (See Recipe Notes)
- Heat up Canadian bacon slices in the microwave for 30-60 seconds on HI or until warm.
- Lay out your plates.
- Place one side of an English Muffin on each plate.
- To this, place one slice of Canadian bacon or ham and one slice of cheese.
- Once removed from the ramekins, place one poached egg on top of the Canadian bacon.
- Pour Hollandaise Sauce lightly over Eggs Benedict. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Poached Eggs in Ramekins: https://wisconsinhomemaker.com/easy-poached-eggs-ramekins/
5 Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce: https://wisconsinhomemaker.com/5-minute-blender-hollandaise-sauce/