With just a couple minutes of prep, this 10 Minute Eggs Benedict recipe is perfect for breakfasts and brunches and amazingly quick and easy to make.
When I think of Eggs Benedict, I think of lazy Sunday mornings with late breakfasts and hot coffee. Nothing fussy, just simple and delicious.
But I also love the simplicity of this recipe for brunches, light dinners or busy weekends.
What makes it so quick and easy is that it’s a whole meal in one that you can dressed it up or down depending upon the sides you choose.
Try a light dressed salad with an accompanying citrus dressing like my Honey-Lime Dressing for a filling meal.
How to Make 10 Minute Eggs Benedict
Start with my Easy Poached Eggs recipe. Cook them in ramekins as directed.
Cooking Tip: For softer eggs, cook for approximately 7-8 minutes rather than the 10 minute recipe.
While the eggs are cooking, prepare my tried and true recipe for 5 Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce.
Finally, toast your English Muffins and heat up sliced cooked ham or Canadian bacon in the microwave or on the stovetop for about a minute to warm through.
Then assemble everything, layering your Eggs Benedict with one half of English Muffin on the bottom, then ham, slice of cheese, poached egg and then drizzle with the hollandaise sauce.
Serve warm. Enjoy!
For more delicious egg recipes to start your day out on a sunny note, check out Wisconsin Homemaker’s Recipe Section.
10 Minute Eggs Benedict
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 English muffins sliced thinly
- 4 slices Canadian bacon or ham or bacon
- Hollandaise Sauce (See Recipe Notes)
- Prepare Poached Eggs in Ramekins. (See Recipe Notes)
- Toast English Muffins.
- Prepare the Hollandaise Sauce according to recipe. (See Recipe Notes)
- Heat up Canadian bacon slices in the microwave for 30-60 seconds on HI or until warm.
- Lay out your plates.
- Place one side of an English Muffin on each plate.
- To this, place one slice of Canadian bacon or ham and one slice of cheese.
- Once removed from the ramekins, place one poached egg on top of the Canadian bacon.
- Pour Hollandaise Sauce lightly over Eggs Benedict. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Poached Eggs in Ramekins: https://wisconsinhomemaker.com/easy-poached-eggs-ramekins/
5 Minute Blender Hollandaise Sauce: https://wisconsinhomemaker.com/5-minute-blender-hollandaise-sauce/